Otis – Now Adopted
Otis will be ready to leave his foster home on the Thursday 24th September. He will be vet checked, chipped and first vaccinations given.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING FOR A PUPPY, STRICTLY NO DEVIATIONS FROM OUR TERMS.
The terms of Agreement of Adoption are as follows.
1. There will be no entire dogs of the opposite sex living in the home of the puppy .. in other words,if you would like a girl there will be no entire males allowed if you would like a boy, no entire females allowed
2. The puppies will be recalled at 18 months old to be spayed and neutered, you won’t fully adopt them until they are neutered.
3. Under no circumstances will the puppies be used for breeding and we reserve the right to take the dog back should we suspect/have evidence, they have been bred from.
4. You will be required to keep in contact with us regularly, updating on their progress .
5. If we feel it necessary you will be required to attend puppy classes to socialize and train your puppy.
6. They will be rehomed within 4 hours of Blyth, Northumberland.
7. You will be required to have a home-check and further video assessment with the admin team.
8. They must never be resold and if you move we must be informed.
9. We can recall the puppy at anytime should we feel you don’t stick to the terms of adoption.
10. You must have experience of the breed .
11. Adoption fee must be paid in full.
12. They will need someone home most of the day and be left no longer than 3 hours per day.
13. If for any reason your circumstances change and you can no longer look after your dog, the dog must be returned to Geordie Bullies Springboard Rescue and no refund will be given.
14. The cost is £450
?? PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING ??
1. Have you read the adoption criteria in full? You must meet ALL dog’s criteria.
2. COMPLETE APPLICATION form and pay your £5 subscription
3. PAYMENT REFERENCE must on the application form to cross reference.
4. PAYMENT METHOD : pay via PayPal www.paypal.me/
Bank transfer Sort : 09.01.28 Acc : 92014344.
?? UNLESS WE SEE PROOF YOU HAVE PAID; WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION ??.
£5 per year allows you to apply for as many dogs as you wish should you not be suitable on your first Application.
To apply, please complete the application form below
Here is the application form link, remember to send us the Paypal payment ref or let us know you paid via bank transfer– good luck